One of the biggest creation in the financial world is credit cards. You can buy anything and payback according to you. You can get reward points, cash-backs, gift vouchers and lot more. But do you know you can also get credit cards with no annual fee? Yes, it’s a bumper offer for you. When every day you can use it and don’t need to pay an annual fee that can reduce the cost each year.
The lenders know the value of individual’s that’s why provide this kind privileges. So that use the product without any hurdle. Let’s check out a few banks credit cards with no annual fee.
ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
- In a month if you can book two tickets from BookMyShow portal, then will get up to Rs 100 discount
- Earned reward points and redeemed for cash
- Bumper offer to save minimum 15% while dining at over 800 restaurants
Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- It’s a lifetime free product with no annual and joining fee
- You can get Rs 1,000 luxury shopping vouchers
- Get 15% discount on dining delight programme
HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card
- On spend of every Rs 150, you can get two reward points
- With no annual and joining fee, this products come to you lots of discount, rewards, cash-backs, and more
- On all spends within 90 days of card issuance and get 10% cashback
SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Credit cards with no annual fee for four years benefits
- For every Rs 100 spend through a product and get one reward point
- When you spend Rs 50,000 and above, will get Rs 500 cashback
IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- On spend of every Rs 150 towards fuel purchase, will get four turbo points
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Rs 1 worth on fuel is equal to one turbo point
Credit Card Apply Online: The Best And Time-Saving Procedure
To get a credit card with no annual fee and other privileges of the card should have after apply for a credit card online. The procedure to apply online is simple and the easiest way. Visit the official site of the bank, fill the application form according to the bank’s norm, upload KYC as per the bank’s need, share registered email ID or mobile number and a recent passport size photograph.
When you share your data with the bank make sure all should be correct or proper otherwise, the bank can reject your application request or keep in the hold. That’s why before can click on submit button cross-check all.
Do you know the bank can also give application tracker site service? Yes, with this you can check your current application status after submission. To use this site need to download tracker site. After installation, enter application number or reference number with registered email ID. They verify all data, then within a second get the exact detail of your application. It’s an easy and time-saving way to know your application status with just one click.