To access a shared library on a Windows 10 PC, open the iTunes app and click Account > Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password. Then click the Music drop-down button and select a shared library from the list.
Can you share iTunes between two Apple IDs?
If you have multiple Apple IDs in the iTunes Store and the App Store, you can invite each of your accounts to the group, so you can share purchases from your other Apple IDs with your family.
How do I share my iTunes library with another user?
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Sharing. Select “Share my library on my local network.” Select the items you want to share. To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password,” and enter a password.
Can I transfer my iTunes library to a new Apple ID?
Answer: A: There is no support for moving your library from one Apple ID to another.
How do I transfer my music from one Apple ID to another?
You can’t really transfer content from one account to another. But what you can do is to change the Apple ID and all personal information for the one you currently have all purchased songs on. Copy the files from your computer to his using an external hard drive.
How do I separate two devices with the same Apple ID?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices.
Can I share my iTunes library with my husband?
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How do I share my iTunes library from my iPhone?
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
How do I share my Apple music library with a friend?
Create a profile
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap Listen Now.
- In the upper-right corner of the Listen Now screen: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the photo icon . …
- Tap See What Friends Are Listening To.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create a username, find and follow friends, share playlists, and more.
- Tap Done.
Can I keep my music if I change Apple ID?
Yes. If you create a new Apple ID, it will not have your music which will still be with the old one.
How do I transfer my Apple ID to a new account?
Part 1. Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another in 1-click
- Sign in Two iCloud Accounts and Head to iCloud Sync.
- Confirm the Source Account and the Target Account.
- Click Next to Start Syncing.
- Choose an iCloud Data Type.
- Transfer Contacts to Another iCloud Account.
- Joy Taylor.
Can I transfer my iTunes account to a different email address?
Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in. In the Account section, choose Edit. Choose Change Apple ID. Enter the email address that you want to use.