SHAREit is file-sharing software that supports multiplatform use, which means that we can use it to connect two different devices and transfer files between them. It’s compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
Can I use SHAREit on laptop?
When you want to use SHAREit on your desktop PC, you must have a Wi-Fi LAN card or WiFi adapter. When you use Laptop, you don’t need any extra accessories. SHAREit app is available for Android, iPhone and Windows phones. So you can transfer files from android or iPhone or windows phone to Windows PC.
How can I use SHAREit on my laptop Windows 10?
To send files to the other device, all you need to do is click on the “Select files” button that is found on the right portion at the bottom of the SHAREit Window then you need to browse to the location of the file that you want to send to the other device then simply click open.
How do I share my computer?
How to transfer files to PC using SHAREit?
- Download and Install SHAREit on your Mobile Device (Android, iOS/WP).
- Also, Download and Install SHAREit on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Launch SHAREit on your Mobile device and tap on the Send button.
- Choose the files that you wish to select.
- Tap on Next.
How do I download all shares on my laptop?
To use SHAREall on your Windows 10 device do this;
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Visit Google Play store.
- Search for SHAREall.
- Click install and the app will be installed on your Windows 10 computers.
How do I download a share on my laptop?
- Download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Once installed, open the emulator.
- Log in with your Google credentials.
- Go to the menu and select the Play Store app.
- Search for the InShare application and install it.
- Start using and enjoy its use.
How do I download share me on my laptop?
Method 2: Install ShareMe on PC using NoxPlayer
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open Google Play Store and Type “ShareMe” in the search bar.
- Find the ShareMe app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- After installed click on ShareMe from the home screen to start using it.
How can I open SHAREit on my laptop?
Run the SHAREit software on computer side, click to display the QR code. Run SHAREit app on your mobile phone, tap to open the main menu, choose Connect to PC >> Scan to connect, then scan the QR code displayed in SHAREit for Windows using your mobile phone. Your PC and mobile phone will be connected instantly.
How can I share files from Android to PC?
Follow these steps:
- On the Pushbullet mobile app, tap Account > Remote Files and enable Remote File access.
- On PC, click Remote File access, and select your Android device. This will show you all the different files and folders on your Android phone.
- Select the file you want to transfer and click Request.
How do I share my iPhone with my computer?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes. …
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.