Can I use my own payment method with Family Sharing?
As stated above, when you are part of a Family Sharing group, the only payment methods that will be used before the group organizer’s credit card are gift cards, prepaid cards and store credit. Your own personal credit card will not be considered.
How do I add a payment method to my kids Apple ID?
Tap [your name], then tap Family Sharing. Tap Apple Cash, then choose a child or teen. Choose Set Up Apple Cash. Follow the instructions on your screen to set up their account.
Why can’t I add a payment method on iPhone?
One of the most common reasons why it says Invalid Payment Method on your iPhone is because you have to update your payment information. It’s possible your current payment method has expired and needs to be updated. … Then, tap Payment & Shipping and enter your Apple ID password.
How do I not use Family Sharing payment method?
If you want to remove the payment method from your Apple ID and are the Family Organizer, turn off purchase sharing first: Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing > Purchase Sharing. Tap Share My Purchases to turn off purchase sharing.
How do I get around Family Sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Stop Using Family Sharing.
How do I add money to my Family Sharing Apple ID?
Add money to your Apple ID balance
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Add Funds to Apple ID.”
- To add funds instantly, tap the amount that you want to add. …
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the purchase.
How do I add a family member to my Apple account?
Invite an Apple Card Family participant or account co-owner
- Open the Wallet app and tap your Apple Card.
- Tap the more button .
- Under People, tap Share My Card, then tap Continue.
- Select a member of your Family Sharing group. …
- To invite an account co-owner, tap Become Co-Owners.
How do I change my payment method for Apple Family Sharing?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Family Sharing , then select Purchase Sharing in the sidebar. Click the Edit button next to Shared Payment Method, then follow the onscreen instructions to manage your payment methods in the App Store .
How do I add a payment method?
Add a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods. Add payment method.
- Choose the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why can’t you download apps on Iphone without payment verification?
Pick “iTunes & App Store” configurations, then tap the “Apple ID: email@example.com” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure * Tap on “Done” when finished fixing your preferences.
Why can’t I add my card to my Apple account?
Make sure that you can add a card
See if you’re in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Make sure you’re using an eligible device. Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS. Check that you’re using a supported card from a participating issuer.