What is shared content in messages?
Google is rolling out a new Android Messages feature designed to help users find previously shared content in conversations. The new section gathers images, videos, locations, and links previously shared in the chat. Competing messaging apps like WhatsApp typically allow users to find shared media and links already.
How do I delete shared storage?
- From the Chassis Manager page, click General Actions > Resource Explorer; then, navigate to the Groups by System Type > Storage Systems > Shared Storage Pools and Storage Pools view.
- Right-click the shared storage pool that you want to delete and select System Configuration > Delete Shared Storage Pool.
How do I delete pictures from text messages on Android?
Delete picture messages (MMS)
Locate the message you want to delete. Touch and hold the message. Tap Delete message. Tap OK.
How do you share content on iPhone?
To enable Home Sharing on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Music (or Videos). Scroll down to the Home Sharing section and type the same Apple ID and password you used on the computer, and then tap Return. Now, tap the ellipsis (. . .) icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen and then tap Shared.
How do you delete attachments on Android?
What to Know
- Open the Files app and select the Downloads category. Tap and hold the files you want to delete to select them. Tap the Trash icon.
- Android asks if you’re sure you want to delete the selected files. Confirm that you do.
- Note: You can also use the Files app to delete unwanted images, videos, audio, and more.
How do I delete shared content on my Samsung?
Tap the shared file(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. Items are selected when highlighted in gray and a checkmark appears. Tap Delete.
How do I permanently delete shared photos from Messenger on both sides?
Head over to images, and there will be a section for messenger photos. Here, you’ll see the shared photos option. Delete all those photos manually. This will delete all the shared content on Facebook messenger.
How do I delete a video I shared on Facebook?
How do I delete a video I posted on Facebook?
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Select Delete.
- Tap Delete.
How do you delete shared files on Iphone?
In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, select the file or folder you want to delete. in the iCloud Drive toolbar and confirm you want to delete the file or folder.
How do I delete a folder from the cloud?
- In the Google Cloud Console, go to the Cloud Storage Browser page. …
- In the list of buckets, click on the name of the bucket that contains the objects you want to delete. …
- Navigate to the objects, which may be located in a folder.
- Click the checkbox for each object you want to delete.
How do I delete a folder and files from iCloud?
- From your iPad or computer, sign in to iCloud.com.
- Tap the iCloud Drive app.
- Select the files that you want to delete, then tap Delete .
- Open the iCloud Drive folder and tap Recently Deleted.
- Select the folders or files that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
Does deleting text messages free up space?
Delete old text message threads
When you send and receive text messages, your phone automatically stores them for safe keeping. If these texts contain images or videos, they can take up a considerable amount of space. Fortunately, you do not need to go back and manually delete all your old text messages.
Can I delete a photo from a text message?
Step 1: Tap the Messages icon. Step 2: Select the conversation containing the picture that you wish to delete. Step 3: Tap and hold the picture that you wish to delete, then touch the More button. … Step 5: Tap the Delete Message button to confirm that you wish to delete it.
How do I permanently delete files from my Android phone?
Go to Settings > Security > Advanced and tap Encryption & credentials. Select Encrypt phone if the option isn’t already enabled. Next, go to Settings > System > Advanced and tap Reset options. Select Erase all data (factory reset) and press Delete all data.