How do I share a Zoom meeting recorded locally?
How to share a local recording
- Sign in to the Zoom client.
- Click Meetings.
- Click the Recorded tab.
- Select the meeting you would like to view the recording for and click Open. …
- Visit a cloud storage or video streaming service like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, YouTube, or Vimeo, and upload the MP4 file.
How do you send a zoom recording in an email?
How to Share a Zoom Cloud Recording
- Step 1: Log into your Zoom account and select Recordings on the right side of the screen.
- Step 2: Click Share… …
- Step 3: Copy the Zoom cloud recording link and paste it into an email or your corporate messaging app to share it with your colleague(s).
How do I download a local Zoom recording?
You can find your default recording location for local recordings in your Zoom client settings.
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
- Click Recording.
- Click one of these options beside Local Recording: Click Open to open the folder where your local recordings are stored.
How do I share my zoom screen recording?
Log into your Zoom account. On the home page, there’s the option to “Host a Meeting” on the top menu. Hover over that and then select “Screen Share Only.” It will give you the option to screen record your whole computer or just your desktop browser.
Does Zoom record your whole screen or just the meeting?
If you share your screen without the active speaker thumbnail or disabled the Record thumbnails while sharing option in your cloud recording settings, the recording will only display the shared screen.
Can you record a Zoom meeting if you are not the host?
Local Recording without the Host
By default, only the host can initiate a Local Recording. If another participant would like to record, the host will need to provide permission to that participant during the meeting.
Can you record a Zoom meeting with a basic account?
Local recording is available to free and paid subscribers. Local recording allows participants to record meeting video and audio locally to a computer.
How do you secretly record a Zoom meeting?
Open the Zoom application on your mobile devices, start a meeting, and then press the “More” option to select the “Record” button. Step 2. Then it will start the recording, and you will see the “Recording” icon on the screen. Here you can press the icon to stop or pause the recording.
How do I convert a Zoom recording to MP4?
Meeting recordings are converted from raw Zoom files to MP4 video files automatically. To manually convert a recording, double-click the file named double_click_to_convert_01. zoom , and the Zoom client will convert the file to MP4 video.
How do I watch a Zoom recording from a link?
Log into your Zoom account on the web and click My Recordings. Click the meeting topic for the session that you want to play, then click the thumbnail of the video. A new browser tab opens, showing the recording playback and the available controls. Click Set Playback Range.
How do I download a Zoom meeting recording from a link?
Sharing, downloading or deleting cloud recordings
- To share: Click Share. In the Share this cloud recording pop-up window, adjust your sharing settings as desired. …
- To download: Click More. Select download. …
- To delete: Click More. Select Delete.
How long does Zoom recording take to process?
Your Zoom recording will usually finish processing at twice the meeting length after the end of the meeting, though it can take longer – up to 72 hours, depending on Zoom’s current recording load. If your meeting lasted 30 minutes, it will likely take 60 minutes to process after the meeting has ended.