How do I post an event on Facebook?
How do I post photos or videos to a Facebook event?
- Tap Events.
- Tap Calendar and select an event.
- Tap the field that says Write Something, then tap .
- Take a photo, or select a photo from your phone’s library.
- You can write something about the photo, tag people, add a feeling/activity or add a place and then tap Post.
Can you share Facebook events?
Click the event you‘d like to share. Below the event title, click . Select Share to News Feed, Send in Messenger, Share to a Page, Share to a group or Share to a friend’s profile.
Why can’t I post an event on Facebook?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to post in an event: Only the host can post in an event for some events. For some events, hosts must approve posts before they appear. If the host approves your post, it will appear in the event discussion.
How do I share a post on my Facebook page?
How do I share posts from a Facebook group to my Page?
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share to a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
Can you share a Facebook event to Instagram?
To utilize the cross-posting feature on Instagram, you must post both the Facebook and Instagram posts “now”. If you attempt to schedule the Facebook post for a later time, the option to share to Instagram is no longer available, as you can see below.
How do I allow guests to post to my Facebook event?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Events.
- Tap Hosting at the top and tap your event.
- Tap Edit below your event’s title.
- Tap to check the box next to Posts must be approved by a host or co-host.
- Tap Save.
How do I post on an event as a page?
To post to an event, follow these steps:
- Click in the Share box (where it reads Write Something). …
- Type your message in the Share box.
- (Optional) Add tags, location information, or photos by clicking their respective icons at the bottom of the Share box.
- Click Post.