How do I share files from Windows 10 to iPhone?
Just open the File Explorer on your PC, locate the folder you wish to share across the network. Right click on it, choose Properties. Switch to the Sharing tab in the Properties window opens. Click Share button to share a folder and configure its permissions.
How do I share files between iPhone and PC?
To copy files from iPhone to PC with iTunes File Sharing using USB:
- Connect your iPhone your computer and launch iTunes if it doesn’t run automatically.
- In the iTunes window, click the “Device” tab and select “File Sharing”.
- Select the app shown in the list from which you want to transfer files to PC.
How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone via Bluetooth?
In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth. In Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send files > choose the device you want to share to > Next. Select Browse > the file or files to share > Open > Next (which sends it) > Finish.
Can you AirDrop from PC to iPhone?
You can use iCloud Drive to keep your files up to date and accessible on all your devices, including Windows PCs. You can also transfer files between iPhone and other devices by using AirDrop and sending email attachments.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone without a USB cable?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
- KB ID 0001481.
- Step 1:Download and install the SHAREit appson both your computer and iPhone. …
- Step 2:Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. …
- Step 3:Select the files you wish to transfer to the computer, then tap “OK”.
How can I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone?
Method 1. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone via iTunes File Sharing
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Click the device icon and choose “File Sharing”.
- Select the app that works with File Sharing and click “Add” in iTunes.
How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked. …
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How do I transfer video from Windows to iPhone?
Click the iPhone icon in iTunes and choose “Movies” in the left sidebar. Then, check “Sync Movies” and click “Apply. “ iTunes will then sync movies to your iPhone.
How do I access files on my iPhone?
View files and folders in Files on iPhone
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
How do I turn on nearby sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.