How do I share a Facebook post to a group?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share to a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
How do I post from my business page to a Facebook group?
Either choose your Group from what Facebook surfaces or, if your Group isn’t shown, click “LinkYour Group” Now your Group is linked to your Page. Now when you write in the Group you can do so as your Page rather than as your personal Profile. Click on the drop down in the top right to choose your posting persona!
Why can’t I share a post from my page to a group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can I share a post from a page?
As a manager of multiple Facebook business pages, sharing posts is a very useful feature. … Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage’.
Can you share a post from a private Facebook group?
If you’re in a private Facebook group, any posts you make within the group won’t be shareable outside of it. If you wish to make a post in your private Facebook Group that can be shared by others, do the following: Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public.
How do I link my FB page to a group?
To link a group that you admin to your Page:
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I enable the Share button on my facebook group?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I share a post to my facebook page 2021?
Post to your Facebook Business Page and share to your personal page
- From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image.
- Select your personal page.
- Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
- Select either: