Is there a way to stop sharing location without notifying the person?
How to Turn off Location without the Other Person Knowing
- Turn on Airplane mode. …
- Turn off ‘Share My Location’ …
- Stop Sharing Location on Find My App. …
- Using GPS spoofer to change location.
Will someone be notified if I stop sharing my location?
If you stop sharing your location in Find My, the person will not receive a notification, but they will not be able to see you on their list of friends. If you re-enable sharing, they get a notification that you have started sharing your location with them.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. …
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
Will airplane mode hide my location?
Yes, putting your phone into Airplane mode will stop this as Airplane mode prevents your phone from being able to connect to the network. You could also disable wifi/mobile data or location services, this will also prevent the tracking.
Why is someones location not available on iPhone?
You might not see your friend’s location for these reasons: Your friend might need to correct the date on their device. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. The device is off or isn’t connected to cellular or Wi-Fi.
How do I turn off location without notifying Life360?
Here is how it work.
- Turn on battery saver mode to stop apps from background refreshing.
- Turn off Wifi and data. …
- Get to Setting, find Life360, turn off Celluar Data, Background Refresh, and Motion & Fitness.
- The location on Life360 will pause on the place.
How do you know when someone turns off their location on iPhone?
Hello me_abh, Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! “Location Not Available appears below your name in Find My Friends on the devices of people following you, as if your device is turned off, in airplane mode, or just offline.”
Why does my friends location say not available?
The message “no location found on find my friends” in the app will appear if the person is out of network coverage. Or he/she turned off GPS, or possibly the person’s phone ran out of battery. … Turning off GPS saves battery life. Hence, many people turn off GPS when they don’t require it.
Can someone tell if I check their location on iPhone Imessage?
No. Android and iPhone’s iOS do not notify or give an indication when someone checks your location. There is a brief icon displayed in the notification bar when GPS is used by location services. Any number of apps or system processes trigger a location check.
How can I fake my location?
How to spoof your location on Android
- Download a GPS spoofing app.
- Enable Developer options.
- Select mock location app.
- Spoof your location.
- Enjoy your media.
Why is my iPhone showing different location?
Just open Settings and tap General -> Reset -> Reset Location & Privacy. You’ll need to enter your iPhone passcode to reset your Location Services. This will change your location and privacy settings back to the way they were when you first got your iPhone. Do this, and then try using an app like Maps or Weather again.