How do I add a shared mailbox in webmail?
Add a Shared Email Account Through OWA
- Log in to your mailbox using OWA.
- At the left, right-click your name in the folder list, and select Add shared folder…
- In the Add shared folder dialog box, type the email address or name of the mailbox and click Add.
- The mailbox appears in your OWA folder list.
How do I add a shared folder in Outlook Web Access?
Opening a shared folder in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Right-click Folders (located within the left-hand folder list).
- Select Add shared folder.
- Enter the name or email address of the individual within the provided search field and select the correct result from the list.
How do I access a shared email folder?
In the Folder Type list, click Inbox, Calendar, or Address Book. In the Search box, type the name of the person who granted you access, click the person’s name in the search results, and then click Open. The shared Mail folder appears in the Folder pane.
How do I manually add a shared mailbox in Outlook?
Add a shared mailbox to Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- Choose Account Settings, then select Account Settings from the menu.
- Select the Email tab.
- Make sure the correct account is highlighted, then choose Change.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced > Add.
Does a shared mailbox need a license?
To access a shared mailbox, a user must have an Exchange Online license, but the shared mailbox doesn’t require a separate license. Every shared mailbox has a corresponding user account. … Without a license, shared mailboxes are limited to 50 GB.
Do shared mailboxes automatically show up in Outlook?
If you have permissions to a shared mailbox created by your administrator, and you have been allocated “full access”, then the shared mailbox will automatically display in your Folder pane in Outlook.
How do I add a shared folder in Outlook 365?
Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account, and then select the Outlook app. Right-click Folders (or your mailbox name) in the navigation pane, and then select Add shared folder. Type the email address of the shared mailbox in the Add shared folder dialog box, and then select Add.
How do I access a shared mailbox in Outlook?
Open the shared mailbox in a separate browser window
- Sign in to your account in Outlook on the web.
- On the Outlook on the web navigation bar, click your name. A list appears.
- Click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and then click Open.
How do I open a shared folder?
Double-click the name of the computer from which the folder you want to open is being shared. Select a folder. Double-click the folder you want to open. Enter a username and password if prompted.
How do I create a shared folder?
Creating a shared folder on a computer running Windows/Confirming a computer’s information
- Create a folder, just as you would create a normal folder, in a location of your choice on the computer.
- Right-click the folder, and then click [Sharing and Security].
- On the [Sharing] tab, select [Share this folder].
What is a shared mailbox in Outlook?
A shared mailbox is a mailbox that multiple users can use to read and send e-mail messages. … To use this type of resource mailbox requires all accessing users have active and forwarded Exchange accounts, and are using Outlook or OWA as their e-mail client 6.