How do I share a post on my Facebook page?
How do I share posts from a Facebook group to my Page?
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share to a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I share posts on my Facebook business page?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
Why can’t I post on my Facebook business page 2021?
Try posting from another browser or device, like a tablet or smartphone. If the problem persists regardless of what platform you use, from your Web browser, click the gear icon on the top right of the page and then click “Report a Problem.” Describe your problem in the field provided and then click “Submit.”
Why can’t I share a post to my Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I share a post from my business page to a group?
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
What’s the difference between share now and share to News Feed?
You have always been able to hide posts from your Facebook page after the fact, but now Facebook lets you post to the News Feed without the items ever touching your Timeline. … When sharing, you still have the same options to share to your own Timeline, a friend’s Timeline or in a group or event.
Can you post from one Facebook page to another?
Tap the three dots to open the page’s menu, where you can then draft a post. Choose to share on your timeline or to another location with the option at the top of the screen.
How do I post on two Facebook pages at once?
To post new content to multiple pages at the same time:
- Click Create Post or go to the Home tab and click Post something…
- Click Post Video Across Pages.
- Choose a primary Page to upload your video.
- Choose the other Pages you want your video to post to.
- Upload, edit, then publish or schedule your video posts.
How do you automate a post?
7 Tips To Automate Social Media Posts Like A Boss
- Plan A Variety Of Messages For Each Newsfeed. …
- Write For Each Network. …
- Design For Each Network. …
- Create A Posting Schedule For Every Piece Of Content You Publish + Curate. …
- Automatically Share At The Best Times For Each Social Network. …
- Share The Perfect Amount On Each Network.