What country has no borders?
Largest Countries with No Borders
Which country has longest border?
Land border: Canada’s border with the United States is the world’s longest international border, at 8,890 km. This compares with the 6,846-km boundary between Russia and Kazakhstan and the 5,308-km frontier between Chile and Argentina.
Which country shares the smallest border with India?
Afghanistan have the shortest boundary with India. Q 4. How many states share boundary with China?
Which Indian state has longest international border?
Bangladesh and India share a 4,096-kilometer (2,545-mile) long international border, the fifth-longest land border in the world.
Which country welcomes immigrants the most?
Countries That Accept the Most Migrants
- United States.
- South Korea.
- United Kingdom.
What country has the shortest border?
1. Botswana-Zambia: 0.15 kilometers
- Botswana-Zambia: 0.15 kilometers.
- Italy-Vatican: 3.2 kilometers.
- France-Monaco: 4.4 kilometers.
- Egypt-Palestine: 11 kilometers.
- North Korea-Russia: 19 kilometers.
- Croatia-Montenegro: 25 kilometers.
- Austria-Liechtenstein: 34.9 kilometers.
- Armenia-Iran: 35 kilometers.
Which country is good for immigration?
Sweden ranked the world’s best country for immigrants to live in. Sweden has been ranked the world’s best country for immigrants, ahead of Canada and Switzerland. Australia and Germany rounded out the top five destination countries, according to US News and World Report.