Why doesn’t my Facebook post have a share button?
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billy. Facebook recently removed the “Share” button from all posts that don’t have their privacy levels set to “Public”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it’s going to be from now on.
How do I make my post privately shared on facebook?
How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook for a Private Group
- Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public.
- Click on the Share button on the lower right corner of your post to open the dropdown menu.
- Choose Share to Group then select the private group you’re in.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Why is there a send button on a post instead of the share button?
While the Like button allows users to share content with all of their friends, the Send button permits sending to a select group and, thus, is a more private form of sharing.
How do I share a Facebook post with one person?
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
Why can’t I share a post from my Facebook page to a group?
If your ability to post or comment in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post and comment in their group.
How do I make my Facebook post public?
This is the arrow in the upper right corner of the post. Tap Edit Privacy. Tap Public. The post is now visible to anyone, whether or not they have a Facebook account or are friends with your on Facebook.
How do I turn off Share button on Facebook 2020?
In the menu that opens, touch the item Edit privacy, select one of the options that allows you to hide the share key (ex. Friends, Friends except …, Some friends in particular … o Just me ) and finally press the voice final which is in the upper right.