How can I share my internet from my phone to another device?
Tip: You can share your phone’s mobile data with up to 10 other devices via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Can I share my internet with someone else?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
How do I create a hotspot with my iPhone?
To set up a personal hotspot on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), go to Settings > Personal Hotspot > Allow Others to Join and toggle it to on (if you don’t see Personal Hotspot in Settings, tap Cellular > Personal Hotspot).
Can I share my data with another phone?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
How do I share my other devices?
Share content with someone
- Open the content, like a photo or webpage.
- Tap Share. Nearby Share. You may need to tap Turn on.
- Hold your phone and your friend’s device close to each other.
- Under “Looking for nearby devices,” tap your friend’s device.
- When the “Sent” message shows, tap Done.
Is it legal to share internet with neighbor?
It might not be legal to share your wi-fi connection with a neighbor. … Most wi-fi companies prohibit the shared usage of wi-fi for unsubscribed and non-paying users. If this is the case, you could be in violation of contract laws if you share your wi-fi with a neighbor who is not authorized to use the services.
Can I share my WiFi with my neighbor?
The easiest way to share your Wi-Fi securely is to simply give your neighbors your password. This isn’t the most technically secure approach, but if you know and trust your neighbors, go ahead and slip the password under the door of that neighbor who you know doesn’t have an internet connection.
Is it OK to share WiFi with neighbor?
It does not protect you from your neighbor. By giving your neighbor the key, the encryption does not affect your security with them at all. It’s as if they were connected directly to your network — because they are. It’s almost the same thing as having given them a wired connection to your router.
How do you transfer all data from one iPhone to another?
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to a new one with iCloud
- Connect your old iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap [your name] > iCloud.
- Select iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Wait until the backup process completes.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without fast?
> If your old iPhone is not at hand or it does not support Quick Start:
- Tap Set Up Manually option.
- Join the Wi-Fi network > Se up Face ID or Touch ID > Set your passcode.
- Then you will come to the App & Data screen. Choose Restore from iCloud Backup or choose Restore from Mac or PC according to your situation.
How many devices can iPhone hotspot?
There is a limit to your Personal Hotspot connections. You can usually connect between three and five devices to your iPhone’s Personal Hotspot at once. However, the Internet connection is likely to be slow for so many devices and it could use a lot of cellular data.