What are the 3 main stock markets in the US?
The stocks of U.S. companies can be found on one of three American stock exchanges: the American Stock Exchange (AMEX), the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASDAQ).
What are the top 3 stock markets?
Major stock exchanges
|1||2020||New York Stock Exchange|
|3||2020||Shanghai Stock Exchange|
Which is biggest stock market in the world?
The US stock market is the world’s most valued with a market cap of $51.3 trillion, followed by China ($12.42 trillion), Japan ($7.43 trillion), Hong Kong ($6.52 trillion) and the UK ($3.68 trillion).
Which country stock market is the best?
List of Top 10 (Largest) Stock Exchanges in the World
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX), Hong Kong.
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), Japan. …
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE), China. …
- London Stock Exchange (LSE), United Kingdom. …
- Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), Canada. …
- National Stock Exchange (NSE)/Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India. …
Which country stock market is open now?
Indian Standard Time (IST)
|Country||Stock Exchange||Opening Time (Indian Time)|
|Hong Kong||HKEX Hong Kong Exchange||6 : 45 AM|
|China||Shanghai Stock Exchange & Shenzen stock Exchange||7 : 00 AM|
|India||NSE & BSE||9 : 15 AM|
|Germany||Deutsche Börse AG||12 : 30 PM|