1. As a recipient of the item, go to the Account tab in the main Canvas menu and click Shared Content.
How do I access shared content in canvas?
Accessing Shared Content
Click the Account icon, then click Shared Content. Each shared item is listed in reverse chronological order and displays the title of the content, the type of content, the user who sent it, and the date/time it was received.
Where does imported content show up in canvas?
Select Specific Content
1. If you opted to “Select specific content”, you will see your import listed under the “Current Jobs” area of the Import Content Page. To choose which parts of your source course will be copied, click the “Select Content” button to the far right of the job.
Where is direct share in canvas?
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the content you want to send or copy (1).
- Select Send To.. or Copy To… (2) at the bottom of the menu.
How do I share canvas content with another teacher?
To add an another teacher to your course to share your content, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the People tab in your course.
- Click on the +People. …
- Enter the appropriate email address. …
- Select Teacher from the Role dropdown menu.
- If Canvas can validate the User ID, you will see a green check mark.
What is shared content in canvas?
Using Canvas Direct Share, instructors can copy individual course items to another course they teach and also share individual items with colleagues for use in their courses. You can copy individual items from Quizzes, Discussions, Assignments, and Pages from one of your courses to another course you teach.
Can canvas be shared?
You can share an entire Canvas course or specific learning materials within a course, such as quizzes, presentations, images, videos, documents or files.
How do I link one course to another in canvas?
How do I link to other Canvas pages in a course?
- Open Pages. In Course Navigation, click the Pages link.
- View Pages. Pages is designed to open to the front page for the course, if there is a front page selected. …
- Edit Page. Click the Edit button.
- Save Page. Click the Save button.
How do I import content on canvas?
Import Content Into Your Canvas Course
- From your new course site, click on “Settings” in the course menu on the left side of the page. …
- Pull down the Content Type menu and select Copy a Canvas Course.
- Then select the course from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Import” button.
Can I undo an import in canvas?
Content imports in Canvas overwrite by default and are not reversible. If you import the wrong content into a site, or import content into the wrong site, you must manually delete and recreate the items as necessary.
Can you add a co teacher to canvas?
As instructors you have the ability to add co-teachers, TAs and guests into your course. All you will need is their email address! You should not add students to your class rosters — when they register for your course, they will be added to the Canvas course.