As you can see in below image of facebook group post, share button is not appearing. So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’.
How do I enable share option on my Facebook page?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
How do I set up share with a group on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Go the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share on a Page.
- Choose your Page.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
What happened to the share option on Facebook?
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billy. Facebook recently removed the “Share” button from all posts that don’t have their privacy levels set to “Public”. … The only problem with this is Facebook now greatly limits the number of friends who can see your posts.
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
Why won’t Facebook Let me share a post?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t my friends share my post?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
Where is the post button on Facebook?
This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend’s page or a group page, you’ll find the post box below the cover photo.
Can you share posts from a private Facebook group?
If you’re in a private Facebook group, any posts you make within the group won’t be shareable outside of it. If you wish to make a post in your private Facebook Group that can be shared by others, do the following: Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public.
How do I change group settings on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots next to “Share” tab in the group.
- Click “Edit Group Settings”
- From here you can change the privacy settings and location of the group if you are an admin.
How do I control who can share my posts on Facebook?
Click on the privacy control icon in the upper right of your Facebook home screen, then click “See More Settings.” We’ll start with the “Who can see my stuff” section. In the drop-down menu, click “Custom.” If you want to keep it simple, you can opt to share only with Friends.