Open Word, click the Word button, and then click Word Options. Click Advanced, scroll to the General section, and then click File Locations. Click Workgroup Templates and then click Modify. Browse to the network share where you store templates, and then click OK.
How do I share a Word template?
Share a document
- In the top right corner, above the ribbon, click Share.
- Save your document in OneDrive, if it’s not already there.
- Enter email addresses of the people you want to share with, and make choices for permission you want to allow.
- Type a message if you want, and click Send.
Can you make a Word document shared?
Open the document you want to share. Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People). Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with. If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
How do I share a document in Word 2010?
You can do this by clicking the File tab and clicking Protect Document in the Info tab and choosing the protection you want to add. When you’re ready to send the file, click the File tab, click Save & Send, and then click Send As Attachment in the Send Using E-mail selection.
How do you share a Word document in Microsoft teams?
How do I share a file in Microsoft Teams? You can share files in a one-on-one chat, a group chat, or a team channel. Select the paperclip icon below the box where you type a message to upload a copy of your original file. You can also upload a file by going to the Files tab of a chat and selecting Share.
How do I share documents?
Share a single item using a link
- Open a file in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top right corner, click Share.
- Click “Get shareable link” in the top right of the “Share with others” box.
- To choose whether a person can view, comment, or edit the file, click the Down arrow next to “Anyone with the link.”
What typically happens when you open a PDF in Word?
Word makes a copy of the PDF, converting it to a Word document and attempting to match layout of the original PDF. You always have the original PDF file, in case you don’t want to keep the version that Word converts.