From the Home screen select the business page. Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage’.
How do I share a post from my business page on Facebook?
How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app
- Find the business page you wish to share.
- Tap the three dots menu. Open the menu on the page. …
- This will open a pop-up. Tap “Write Post” to begin sharing.
- This will open a draft. …
- Tap the blue “Post” option in the upper right hand corner when you’re done.
Why won’t Facebook Let me share a post on a page I manage?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I share a post from my business page?
That being said let’s jump right in:
- Find a post on your business page you want to share.
- Click the share button on the bottom right hand corner.
- Here Facebook gives you options as to what page you want to share it on and how you want to share it.
How do I share a post from a Facebook page?
Select “Share to a Page” if there’s a particular page you’d like to share the post to. > Select “Share on a friend’s timeline” if you want to share the post on a friend’s timeline.
How do I share a post from my business page to my personal page on Facebook 2019?
Post to your Facebook Business Page and share to your personal page
- From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image.
- Select your personal page.
- Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
- Select either:
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
Why is there no share option on my Facebook post?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
Why can’t I share someone else’s post on Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
What’s the difference between share now and share to News Feed?
You have always been able to hide posts from your Facebook page after the fact, but now Facebook lets you post to the News Feed without the items ever touching your Timeline. … When sharing, you still have the same options to share to your own Timeline, a friend’s Timeline or in a group or event.
How do I share a post on Facebook and keep the original text?
Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.